We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that can help us analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to understand more about how to block cookies.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information. You can also opt out of Google Analytics.
Publicly Available Information
Any information, video, image, data, text, documents, or other content posted at your direction onto a public area of the Site, such as our blog, becomes publicly published content and will be available to all users of that public area of the Site, even if such content contains Personal Information.
Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account: The full list available through Shopify can be seen here
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App: Information about individuals who visit your stores, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We also use hotjar.com to record visitor sessions – please note that Hotjar is GPDR compliant and hides data within the app.
To explicitly view permissions each app has – please click the “View Details” link from the Shopify apps page within your Shopify admin.
The Way We Use Personal Information
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site:
- We will use your Personal Information to improve our services to you, to contact you, to identify and authenticate your access to the Site’s services that you are authorized to access.
- We may also use your email address to send product updates, newsletters, or news regarding our services, educational materials, announcements, or special offers. You may choose not to receive emails of this type by following the unsubscribe mechanism within the email or by sending a single email with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to [email protected] Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to unsubscribe.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site and its services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service including investigations of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Unbundl Service Provider, its users, yourself or the public.
The Way We Use Anonymous Information
We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below), or disclose it to third party service providers, to improve our services and enhance your experience with the Site and its services. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site and services.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to the Site. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit many parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
Access, Accuracy & Retention
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. If you have an Account, you may log-in to your personal profile at any time and add information, delete information or correct any incorrect information we have. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.